Dealing with the complexities of caregiving, aging and disability is tough enough. Let me help you make things easier.
At Golden Law Center, we know how busy you are trying to manage life's complexities. If you are:
- Trying to have a "normal" life while providing care for a disabled loved one
- Concerned about preserving your independence while protecting your assets from the high cost of care
- Keeping your hard-earned wealth "in the family"
- A parent of a child with special needs
- Discovering that you can't help a family member manage his own affairs because he doesn't have the right legal documents
- Being told by a nursing home that you need a to file MassHealth application for your Mom before she can be admitted -- even though you have no idea what her rights are or how to pay for Dad's care.
- Needing a good plan in place to protect your minor children
Then I'm here to help. Call me at 781-433-8665 and find out how a thoughtful, comprehensive approach to problem-solving can give you peace of mind while protecting your hard-earned assets.
Listen me talk about Britney Spears & conservatorship: